- Heritage & Know-how
- Our environmental commitment
- The women & men
- Contact and Visits
27 November 2015
After a round of promotional trips far from Bordeaux, BROWN is finally back and ready to welcome you! As every year, the estate is taking part in the Pessac-Léognan Open Days.
On the programme of the 2016 event:
– winery visits (vat house and barrel cellar)
– tastings of our white and red grand vin. Sales at special prices!
– sale of CHATEAU BROWN honey by our apiculturist
And, for the very first time…..we’ve planned your lunch on-site:
– a foodtruck with world cuisine: Lecamionbrousse offers high-quality homemade cooking made with local produce (French burgers, cooked dishes, organic desserts…)
– prize draw: win a magnum! Go to our Facebook Page on Friday 04/12 to take part in our competition.
Open to all – we look forward to seeing you from 10 am to 6 pm!
5 min. from the Bordeaux ring-road (junction 18 signposted to Léognan, follow signs)